Connect tools to help your business
Managing your workforce
- Care about your workers safety? Use Connect Panic and Protect tools.
- Provide the information they need, attach digital documents to jobs (e.g. technical drawing).
- Track calls and messages sent from your devices.
- Keep control outside of office hours – with handheld created jobs.
Saving you money
- Stop making wasteful visits. Send automatic reminders through Connect.
- Stop wasting hours of time processing timesheets. Use our Daily Records.
- Stop building the same report in excel every week. Data Analyser can do it for you.
- Stop worrying about your financial figures. Trust in our job costings.
Top 10 Benefits of going mobile
- Giving you visibility and control of mobile operations – real time. You know who is – or should be – doing what. You will also see where they are and what the outcomes of all jobs were, as seen here.
- Improved organisation efficiency.
- Time – reduced lead times and job duration.
- Money – increased profits and cash flow, reduced capital resources and overheads,
- Resources – greater utilisation of workforce potential such as time, location, skill set and equipment.
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- More effective performance improvement. Transparency and immediacy of data drives positive organisational change and leads to quicker more effective (evidence based) performance improvement processes.
- Greater consistency of service.
- Reduced errors. Minimise incomplete information on jobs and regulation specific documentation.
- Greater employee satisfaction and safety. Increased confidence for your teams. They can prove what they have done and what the outcome was.
- Reduced training time and costs for new mobile employees.
- Job information. All information is real time and validated and the team can easily respond to queries.
- Business wide integration. The ability to integrate information with other business systems in real time has real potential to create a powerful solution for the business.